Lucca, in addition to being "our home", is a wonderful city: perhaps less famous than other cities in Tuscany, but full of beauty and attractions to discover.
Famous all over the world for Lucca Comics (the comic book fair held in October), Lucca is beautiful to visit in all seasons of the year.
Here are 5 things not to be missed:
- The Guinigi Tower and the Tower of the Hours (not coincidentally present in our logo)
- The city walls, one of the most beautiful and best preserved city walls in Italy, 4 km long and dating back to the fifteenth and sixteenth century
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, a perfectly oval square that represents the heart of Lucca
- The Duomo, a unique church because of the asymmetry of the right side of the facade
- The birthplace of Giacomo Puccini, a must if you love music and theatre.
All these wonders are just a few steps from our beautiful vacation homes!
Choose your Holiday home in Lucca